Hello from KCMO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fast450ridr

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I bought my 97 Silverado when I turned 16 in 2008. It faithfully got me through college and the first couple years of my career, then was promoted to my weekend toy a few years ago.

I've lowered the truck 5/7 with springs/spindles/flip kit, and will be swapping a gen 3 6.0 into the truck later this year.

Picture below is from this past weekend at Mo-Kan Dragway in Asbury, Missouri.

You must be registered for see images attach

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score

I bought my 97 Silverado when I turned 16 in 2008. It faithfully got me through college and the first couple years of my career, then was promoted to my weekend toy a few years ago.

I've lowered the truck 5/7 with springs/spindles/flip kit, and will be swapping a gen 3 6.0 into the truck later this year.

You must be registered for see images attach
Looks sick man. Welcome to the forum. I used to drive 6.0 trucks for work and they got some serious power. You plan on keeping the 6.0 stock or going wild with it?

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk

fast450ridr

Reaction score
Looks sick man. Welcome to the forum. I used to drive 6.0 trucks for work and they got some serious power. You plan on keeping the 6.0 stock or going wild with it?

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk

It will get a few goodies before I put it in the truck. One goal that has stuck in my mind since selling my LS3 head/cam/nitrous 06 Silverado is running 11's naturally aspirated. This truck should be lighter than the 06 was by a bit, helping me reach my goal.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Looks good, you win? :)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Welcome! That drag picture brings back some memories. Our family car when I was growing up( in the 70s) was a 70 LeMans 4 door that thought it was a Goat. My dad used to flog that 350 2 barrel, Turbo 350 on a regular basis.