Hello from Alberta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! and hello.

Zach @ Boze Alloys sent me this picture of my new rims, they are being shipped out tonight and I should be recieving them within the next four to five business days. Super siked on how they turned out!

You must be registered for see images attach

I think ill make a build thread.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?25806-Rick-s-1991-Silverado&p=753765#post753765

I have one on fullsize chevy too, I think ill keep this one more updated.

Last edited:

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look like the SS seats. They appear to have the larger backrest side bolsters. Pretty rare! And those look to be in very nice shape.

I did not know that but I've never seen them before. That's pretty cool to know though! I have a little hole on the side but we switched it to the passenger seat so when you get in the hole is on the inside.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
The longer you wait to fix that hole, the more expensive to fix.
That material is even more rare on a roll! The fabric supplier's have stuff that's close, but it would be really noticeable against the original fabric.
I've fixed stuff like that before by removing the material on the back of the backrest, replacing it with the aftermarket stuff, then cutting the piece for the cushion outa that original material. No one sees the back of the seat, & if the new stuff is pretty close, even when the seat is flipped forward it won't stick out as much.
If you have any decent upholstery guys around you, they could do that in a couple of hours or less. You could have the backs of both seats done too, if you want them to match. You'd need about 1.5 yards of the new stuff to do both backrests. Save some $$$ & do the re-&-re of the seats yourself.
Keep the original material removed so that I could be used for any future repairs.
To do the one seat with cushion repair, in my shop that'd be around $125.00. Both, $200.00. Materials included.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Those look like the SS seats. They appear to have the larger backrest side bolsters. Pretty rare! And those look to be in very nice shape.

either that or Astro Van

No, im not kidding :lol:, These are my Astro seats, Mine are as base as they get, but they did make fancier ones.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
either that or Astro Van

No, im not kidding :lol:, These are my Astro seats, Mine are as base as they get, but they did make fancier ones.

I've heard that too. But these are the stock seats that came with the truck. That astro ones look a bit different.

Neb15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome form another newbie in Alberta. Im a little jealous of the buckets mainly for the center console, I dont know why chevy didnt think anybody wanted a cupholder in the late 80's. Also the subaru looks great, maybe theyll realize the new ones are ugly and go back to the older design.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome form another newbie in Alberta. Im a little jealous of the buckets mainly for the center console, I dont know why chevy didnt think anybody wanted a cupholder in the late 80's. Also the subaru looks great, maybe theyll realize the new ones are ugly and go back to the older design.

Thanks. Did the late 88 and 89 not come with a console?

I agree, I like all the subies up to 07. 08+ I would switch to the new Evo's lol.