Hello folks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Acw73

Reaction score
My name is Aaron, I've owned alot of vehicals over the years from a Nova ss to lifted squarebody 3 custom self built harleys I'm 45 live in rural midcoast Maine work as a welder/fabricator/millwright I'm the father of a out of control 19 year old son this point all I own for fun is a built up raptor 660 I never ride, 1980 r.i.p. Honda hardtail bobber that was my dad's bone stock cb650 that's been sitting since he passed in 98, and a (was) daily driver hotrod 92 c1500 Cheyenne that's been parked for 3 years in process of minor overhaul, mainly neglected maintenance. I tore into it and life problems arose with my mother passing job layoff, problem with my son and bad depression, but have been slowly crawling out of my hole now ready to pick up where I left off, 1st focus getting my truck back to life so I can stop driving my 2010 grand caravan everyday. When my truck was on the road I drove it to work every day instead of my 4 banger Cherokee even tho it cost a fortune in gas the ride to and from sadly was the high point of my day. Hope to get to talk to some cool folks here!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
Sorry for you losses.
Now... it`s time to do something for you. There`s a ton of info here to help cheer you up, getting that 400 back up & running.
We can show you how to spend the $$$ on it, in the most wonderful ways!

I miss my Nova SS, too.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach