Hello everybody,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsxrjammie

Reaction score
:welcome: going off of your username, pics of the bike?

I currently dont have a bike. This is my username from before I have been using for the last few years when I did. Last bike was a 2001 Gsxr-1000. Next bike i will be picking up from my cousin which is funny because I actually got the first gsxr 1000 from him as well.....anyways its a mint blue/white 03 gsxr-1000 pretty much stock 12k miles. Just clean and nice.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I currently dont have a bike. This is my username from before I have been using for the last few years when I did. Last bike was a 2001 Gsxr-1000. Next bike i will be picking up from my cousin which is funny because I actually got the first gsxr 1000 from him as well.....anyways its a mint blue/white 03 gsxr-1000 pretty much stock 12k miles. Just clean and nice.
Nice. I'm getting ready to get my license at the end of January. Then, going against my parent's "NO!" and getting a bike. If I'm paying for the bike/insurance and gas, they shouldn't be able to tell me no. We'll see how it goes lol