Hello and Merry Christmas every one Razr here from Alberta.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Razr

Reaction score
Let me start with thanks guys iv'e been reading for 2 days now and this site is awsome...
Im a heavy duty tech that spent most of my time in the Alberta oil field, but played with all ends of the wrench. I most enjoy working with my father and my son, finding an old single cylinder engine with flywheels that hasent run since the power lines come in, 48-51 around here. If I had to try to explain what it feels like to wake one of these old girls up after 50 years of restless rustfull sleep, words just cant say it.
Well this is how I got here, got home from work the other day and found a 98' GMT400 3/4 ton 4x4 5.7 Cheyenne 303xxx km in my bay, in my shop, with the hood up and the timing cover off and broke, and the chain was ok. Two guys with hands in the air and mad, cant find whats wrong she just quit, its not the chain so the parts are in the back and she goin for sale for parts. I'll give 600 bucks ? SOLD.
Googled GMT400 and here we are.
When I find the right place to start a thread and some clean fingers I'll tell and ask from there. And again thanks to all that spend the time to make this site what it is...

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome! you will find lots of useful info here

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, we'll try to help you as much as we can. Post up some pics for us!