headlight restore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
the one i used came in a little pouch thing... it came with the spray lubricant armorall type stuff, a wet wipe covered in a clear coat solution, 3 sanding disk things, and a rubber glove for the wipe thing...

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hmm yeah i have only had the 3m kit done for about two weeks now, and the truck is stored in the barn most the time so idk it may last longer.

Bowtiewarrior

Reaction score
I Just used the 3M Kit and Its awesome! my buddy told me about it, he used it on his tow truck before the winter and he put 65K on his truck this winter and they are still clear. Mine came out very nice I kinda cheated and was very skimpy on the kit so I could do all my lights and I saved the buffer to use some mothers on my wheels its like a 2in1 kit a mothers power ball and a headlight resto.

You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not sure about other advance autoparts but the local one by me in IL has this kit on sale for 18 bucks normally 39 so I had to try it.

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
that 3m kit is the only one i have seen that is worth a crap. those kits cannot compare with what fine grit san paper and some misc. cleaning compounds can do. i am impressed with the outcome of that 3m kit tho.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes me too. the 3m kit made the headlights on my 92 look brand new. it was a gamble to try it because those lights where just completly yellow but they look great! i had pics but due to a crappy camera it didnt do any justice.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
autozone, car quest, advanced auto, murrays , oreillys. it was cheapest around here at carquest though. i took my lights out to hit all the edges, it was worth the extra effort and alot less mess on the truck for me, but either way!