Have some engine parts (all Stock)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95 Z71

Reaction score
I had a friend of mine rebuild my engine and it looks like he didn't put the compression rings in right and messed up my block really bad. I am selling the crank, camshaft, heads, intake, TBI. All off a 1995 K1500 5.7L 350 TBI.

I really don't know how to price all this stuff so best offer, also shipping would be included. Would be willing to deliver in a 30 mile radius from Monroe,MI.

These engine parts are stock.
Thanks,
Jay

OK It had nothing to do with the rings at all, I was tearing the rest down today and here is what I found had happened.
You must be registered for see images attach

I have no idea how they could possibly this loose to do that but it put some deep marks in the cylinder wall on 5 of 8 cylinders. To deep to bore so the block is bad.
The heads are good , but think they need redone.
Have intake and TBI unit, Crank, Cam Shaft.
All are best offer. All of these parts were only in the engine for approx. 12 hours altogether. They are pretty much new still. Also have all the lifters, if you can reuse them I dont know.
Here are pics of what I am selling.

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow wrist pin came out huh, they or the piston weren't the kind with the clips to hold them in were they? If so then musta lost or forgot a clip.

95 Z71

Reaction score
Nope no clips. But oh well guess next time I will just pay for someone to rebuild it. LOL I am going to be putting some more pics of my parts that I am selling.