hard decisions!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Hard decision...I can either get the dick cepek lift for 1275 shipped to me or the rough country 6 inch for 925 shipped to me...I just don't know which one to pull the trigger on...

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i vote rcx. why spend that much more for a .5" more of lift?

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
o i thought the rough country was a full 6'' drop? guess not lol. i would still save the money and start cranking lol

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just made the same decision, I went with the rough country and I'm just gonna crank some. I got mine for $900 shipped from southern truck performance I couldn't really pay $375 more for an inch or so.

blue_blood

Reaction score
i just got the rcx... so far so good although it rides a little rough because of the crank... i wonder if the dc would ride that much better due to less crank??? just a thought

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Im guessing the most lift you can get out of the rcx is probably 6.5 without the ride being horrible and bad cv angles? im guessing... Or Dc lift that is a true 6.5 and your angles would be perfect if you left it there...i just dont know if its worth the extra $300 or not