Guys Tuning 0411s step inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

that97hoe

Reaction score
basically i’m sure you guys will help will help with where to go, i do scower the forums daily so still learning as i go. so far i’ve rebuilt a 350 for my 97 tahoe 4wd.
i have a stroker kit from summit and plan to be pulling it back out here next year and getting that work done. all it’s got so far besides a rebuild is the fuel injector swap, a bunch of brand new parts. 4.56 gears. basically i hear that there isn’t much to do whatsoever with the stock computer. due to certain hardwired limitations.

that97hoe

Reaction score
basically i’m sure you guys will help will help with where to go, i do scower the forums daily so still learning as i go. so far i’ve rebuilt a 350 for my 97 tahoe 4wd.
i have a stroker kit from summit and plan to be pulling it back out here next year and getting that work done. all it’s got so far besides a rebuild is the fuel injector swap, a bunch of brand new parts. 4.56 gears. basically i hear that there isn’t much to do whatsoever with the stock computer. due to certain hardwired limitations.
mainly all i know is that if i want to do anything more, and if i want the best results from a 383, then the 0411 swap is where it’s at. i’ve got the pin out downloaded and that’s about it. the most helpful information so far has came from you guys