Grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Mine? That's awesome. I'm putting a billet in mine. I'm ordering a chrome billet, and in gonna mix clear paint with black paint, and spray the billet. That way it'll be "black chrome". I love black chrome
I want to do that exact same thing with mine...I think carriage works makes a black one already, not sure if its black chrome or just black though

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks good the way it is but what you are describing sounds awesome. Hurry up and get it done so I am right click the hell outta the new pics. Hopefully 1badgmc does his GMC grille too, that is gonna be another unique look.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully 1badgmc does his GMC grille too, that is gonna be another unique look.

Unfortunately, being the only bread winner right now with a wife and 3 kids, it ain't happening anytime soon. I still need the billet insert and to get the grille painted. I need to get some fog lights for my smoothie bumper so I can get it painted at the same time. So, it'll be a while unless the financial situation starts looking up around here.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Mine? That's awesome. I'm putting a billet in mine. I'm ordering a chrome billet, and in gonna mix clear paint with black paint, and spray the billet. That way it'll be "black chrome". I love black chrome

It wont come out black chrome Thats how I sprayed my inserts since I was doing lights at the time at least they dont inside I havent had em in the sun yet

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
eh whatever looks good around an 80:20 though sometimes less sometimes heavier. The prob is if you have a light mix and your trying to get something darker you can only lay down so much. Its still clear coat and if clear gets to thick it wrinkles. Usually if I shoot 2 coats and its not dark enough Ill add a lil more black to keep from laying it down to thick.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here are a few I use to own!!!