Grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the front end on the yellow truck, not sure if all the pics are the same truck or not. Only seem to have these 3 pics as well. If anybody has more I would love to add them to my stash. (cough) 1badgmc (cough)

You must be registered for see images attach

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the front end on the yellow truck, not sure if all the pics are the same truck or not. Only seem to have these 3 pics as well. If anybody has more I would love to add them to my stash. (cough) 1badgmc (cough)

Actually, this....

You must be registered for see images

...is not the same truck. Note the bumpers, bowties and sidemarkers. From the time NVR2LO rolled out of the bodyshop in yellow, it's always had the painted bowtie and sidemarkers with the frenched plate bumper.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Other than rims and tint, I can't tell the difference. It even looks to be the same plate in the 1st and 3rd pic.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...l-brand-new-never-installed&highlight=phantom

How much do they usually run and how much work has to go into it? (the phantom grille)

Last edited:

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Other than rims and tint, I can't tell the difference. It even looks to be the same plate in the 1st and 3rd pic.

The 3 you posted are all of the same truck. The 1st and 3rd were taken by me.

I thought you were talking about the pic I mentioned that was from a T-Rex ad, thinking it was of the truck.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score

And if you like all chrome, this was going to go on my truck

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Mine? That's awesome. I'm putting a billet in mine. I'm ordering a chrome billet, and in gonna mix clear paint with black paint, and spray the billet. That way it'll be "black chrome". I love black chrome