grille emblem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sepe91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine from lmc. And ya im just gonna grind the plastic down on the back should fit fine after that

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Lol that reminds me. One time i got in trouble for window tint being to dark, and I told the lady cop that it came from the factory like that because it was the ss model. lol It's a 06' powerstroke.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Chris - Looked through the fleabay stuff and there were no painted chevy grills. They were all either chrome or GMC grills, but I dunno how I feel about a grill swap.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I know they didn't make an SS. I just meant a Red/Black bowtie.

Thanks for those grills btw. You said yours fit pretty good? I might just go ahead and order one.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yea I know they didn't make an SS. I just meant a Red/Black bowtie.

Thanks for those grills btw. You said yours fit pretty good? I might just go ahead and order one.

It fits well, but remember I didn't re do my bumper fillers because I plan on going to a winch bumper.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotcha, I'll have to get the lower piece from a yard. I already ordered the two pieces that connect the bumper to the fender. I guess I'm gonna pick this up + a emblem from GM parts giant. Hope the wife doesn't freak to bad.