Grey ds cloth seat wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a grey drivers side cloth bucket seat for the 95+ interior. Local only preferred unless you can get a cheap deal on shipping.

Thanks

Sent from somewhere in MN

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I may be able to locate one for you Paul, it would be about an hour and 20 minutes north west of St Cloud up 94, if they have a good one. They have a TON of GMT400's in stock at the yard im thinking off, pretty good prices too!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be able to locate one for you Paul, it would be about an hour and 20 minutes north west of St Cloud up 94, if they have a good one. They have a TON of GMT400's in stock at the yard im thinking off, pretty good prices too!

Up by Alex??

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, there's a yard called Budget Auto on Highway 27. Its right on the south east side of Alex on the outskirts.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah its right on highway 27 heading out of Alex towards Osakis. If you noticed a UPS terminal, its like a half mile down the road. Alex is only 35 miles from me.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah its right on highway 27 heading out of Alex towards Osakis. If you noticed a UPS terminal, its like a half mile down the road. Alex is only 35 miles from me.

Wish i woulda known that when i was over/up there