Grey ds cloth seat wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toronto 95 GT

Reaction score
I was in the same situation as you looking for a grey drivers seat as my frame broke. Thought I found one and had the yard bring it in for me but when I got there it was a 60/40 seat and not a bucket as it was supposed to be. The guy would not refund my money and as I was looking around I saw a 98 there with close to the same seat, I took that seat and the console for the money. I went home and I stripped both seats apart, welded my adjustment track as it was broken and then betweeen the two seats I built one. The seat I got from the wrecker the upolstry was FUBAR but the foam was good where as my seat the upolstry was great but the foam was FUBAR.

I did all of it on the dining room table except the welding of course, but was able to put together one seat out of the two. The track welding I had my welder at work TIG weld as it was in a very tight place and I did not want to start drilling out pivots rivets and such. Turned out great and the seat has never been better. I did weld the actual seat frame about 10 years earlier even with a extral piece of sheetmetal but it still managed to break in the same spot again. Where the seat and the track bolt together. BTW mine is a 2 door Yukon and I used a seat out of a ECSB.