Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I joined this site and joined all the others the same day. The guy with the 05 Tahoe said it's granpaish because it's low and I do random mods. And he suggested I debage and demold... well his Tahoe is leveled and he has moldings too so I guess that makes his a grandpa truck :shrug:

:lol: valid point! That's another thing is then you have the nut riders over there that just kind of go along with the others while sporting a mostly stock ride (see tahoe dude) and have no room to talk.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
I joined this site and joined all the others the same day. The guy with the 05 Tahoe said it's granpaish because it's low and I do random mods. And he suggested I debage and demold... well his Tahoe is leveled and he has moldings too so I guess that makes his a grandpa truck :shrug:

Lol yeah

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
This is the only one I've joined because of the drama on all the others

Sent from my awesome S5

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
that's just early/mid 90's G A Y "let's add stupid random garbage to a truck" look.

:lol: I about made comments when you posted a pic of your white truck but the gmfs natives would have thought I was taking their side rather than just having fun and being stupid :D