Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Yup, you're good! The reason mine look like they are further from the bumper is because i have a bent tow hook, and the other side, the frame is bent. So i set them up to where you can't tell either, and they look cool hanging lower than stock.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It took me a while to get them right. I test fitted one and it wouldn't sit flush on the frame because it was hitting the bumper. Those things were a PITA at first haha.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
^^^Thanks man!
I went outsid e and put them on hoping I did them right and it look slike I did.
The hooks cost me about $40 from ebay:
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks awesome~! But... I think they are on backwards...? Am I right or not, 'cause I think they are.... I think the hook is supposed to turn in. Heck, they're probably right and I'm just thinking things... let me look around quick!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Are they really? I thought Horns told me out.....

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Looks awesome~! But... I think they are on backwards...? Am I right or not, 'cause I think they are.... I think the hook is supposed to turn in. Heck, they're probably right and I'm just thinking things... let me look around quick!

I used to have mine turned it but it was pointless because the way they lined up with the bumper, i wouldn't have been able to slide a hook on or anything. I've been told from everyone on here that they are supposed to be turned out.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thank God. Well for right now, they are staying even if they are on wrong.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I used to have mine turned it but it was pointless because the way they lined up with the bumper, i wouldn't have been able to slide a hook on or anything. I've been told from everyone on here that they are supposed to be turned out.

Okay, it was just my initial reaction. I don't even know how mine are set on! :rofl: They're probably right.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
^^Had me scared for a second there haha :lol:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Down the road from Red Oak... Waxahachie