Got a question!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kinglouie82

Reaction score
Hey guys so I'm looking to bag the truck but I was wondering if 7900 is normal price for a complete kit Including 4 link and upper and lower controls arms. But it's an analog system not the new digital . I got quoted from a local shop.

Dnytro

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
List the parts they told you, and the work they are doing. Then we could tell you. $7900 seems high but depends on what they are doing, it can be labor intensive.

Big Cost difference between just cutting a hole in the bed, hammering the firewall, or raising the bed floor, tubs, relocation under the hood, etc.

Kinglouie82

Reaction score
List the parts they told you, and the work they are doing. Then we could tell you. $7900 seems high but depends on what they are doing, it can be labor intensive.

Big Cost difference between just cutting a hole in the bed, hammering the firewall, or raising the bed floor, tubs, relocation under the hood, etc.
Gotcha thanks

The complete bag set up with 4 link and front upper and lower control arms and that's the analog management not the new digital ones. I don't think that was installed we didn't mention anything about installation so I'll call back to ask if that's installed

Dnytro

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
So u talking manual switches or a manual valve block like little Larry’s four play or airlift v2, or do u mean the gauges are analog not digital?

For our trucks nfamus has a set up for the front and rear for around $2500 depending on options, you’ll spend another $500 on bags/fittings/airline and gauges, and then $100-1000 depending on valves or manifold style, auto ride height adjust/set, all that nonsense.

Then the labor to install it. That’s the biggest variant if u can’t do anything yourself.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A parts list would help. As stated, 8 racks seems high for parts, but definitely possible if you are using a Ride Tech setup for example.