Got a 144 for the 95!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i finally got a supercharger for the 95, i've wanted one for a long time and now i have one. Its a Wieand 144 roots style, going to look nice sitting under my hood. It's a Birthday/Wedding present from my wonderful wife to be and my self. Birthday is this month and we are getting married next month, man i love her! I was going to wait to put it on but it's eating me up just looking at it sitting there in the box, so i'm going to start on it tomorow morning. Pics and hopefully video to follow once its on and running.

You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very Nice... If for some reason you start not liking it, ill take it off your hands for $FREE.50

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got it from Jegs. We were in Columbus to see her dad and i was going to stop and pick up some shocks for a friend, and just bought it as well. They dident have it at the store, so i dident have to pay taxes on it and sicne i live in WV and the store is in OH, i dident have to pay shipping either since they dident have it in stock, so i paid list price for it!

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very Nice Score Fast95 !!!!

I love how those things look on small block Chevy's .

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this the one that the TBI bolts right ontop of?? If so I have been looking for one for quite some time I thought they stopped making them??