Goodyear Wrangler Territory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have those rough riders on my truck, they are e rated and i think 6 ply. I know they need to be filled to 80psi. But they are a decently cheap tire.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just fine, with the massive amounts of snow that weve had here in the last couple of weeks the tires have been awesome. They do really well through deep snow and get very decent ice traction. I still highly reccomend them. I bought mine when they were $188/tire as well :D I keep them at 50PSI, anything lower and they dont grip as well.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had to get new tires for my new truck, had a set of Bridgestone Dueler Revo II on it......absolutely, definetly the biggest pieces of **** Ive ever had the displeasure of having on a vehicle. They were bad in snow, ice, mud, gravel, ashphalt, concrete.....I did not find one surface that they were good on. So the local Canadian Tire had a sale on Goodyear Duratracs, couldnt resist, slapped a set of LT265/75-16s on her. So far, we had a wicked snow/ice storm, they performed beautifully and they howl less then the Territorys off of my old truck.

Attachments

• IMG00150-20120317-1734.jpg
    IMG00150-20120317-1734.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 3