Good way to save money on parts from Advance Auto Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GT_80

Always Tinkerin'
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else does this, but if you pay for parts online from Advanceautoparts.com, and pick them up in the store, you have the potential to save tons of money!

Before you check out, do a quick google search for "advance auto parts coupon codes" and in the search results look for the "retailmenot" webpage- once inside, they have various coupon codes that will save you money every time, and if you know what you need ahead of time, most times you can pay for it online, and drive right to the store and get it.

For instance, codes I use all the time:
"TRT30" - this code gives you 30% off any orders over $50
"TRT41" this code gives you $40 off any order over $100

if your parts come to more than $200, break it into 2 orders, use the "TRT41" code on both orders and save $80 total - plus if you sign up for their speed perks program, you get $5.00 off $10.00 or $20 off over $100 coupons from every purchase you make online so the savings keep adding up! I am about to buy a $121 battery for about $83 after tax and core.

Just thought it may be helpful- If anyone want to know where the codes go, I can create some screen caps with potential savings.

GT_80

Always Tinkerin'
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

this is one example- after the $40 savings, and the core return, and the .625% sales tax, the $131 battery will cost me about $91.
See highlighted in blue areas-