Good day good sir. From Vermont -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braap

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm Jake, "Braap" I am 18 from the grand ol' state of Vermont. I've currently got an army of rigs, and am picking up my uncle's old 94' Chevy 1500 extended cab step side, with 160k miles, here in the next few days aslong as I finnish painting his garage. I currently have a 04' reg cab short bed 1500, a 08' Ford Escape, a 02' Subaru Outback. And no, my parents don't buy me them, I just get good deals/free/pay one off and get another. The truck is located 4 hours from me, and has been parked since 2009. So far what I know is either the headers are cracked or rusted (no rust on body or frame) and that the muffler is missing. I plan on draining the tank, spark plugs, wires and cap, oil change, coolant flush and thermostat and chainging all the fluids along with new brake pads and if the calipers are locked/leaky lines those aswell. Anything else? It runs mint, just has not been driven. So hey guys and help is wanted!

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Mass

Good deals and free trucks are where its at!