gmt400 z71 6.0 what will it run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scarybowtie

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted some educated guesses on what my truck might run in the 1/4. A quick run down, 95 ecss z71, 3" body lift 2" blocks/crank, 33 x 12.5ko a/ts, 04 6.0 swap, probuilt 4l60 with 2800 circle d converter, cast manifolds with 2.5" true duals, homemade 4" Cai, e fans, nelson tuned, 4.56s with truetrac. I think that's all. I'll start off with my guess I may be way off. A 14.7??
Thanks for your responses I've been curious what might be possible I haven't made it to the track for some testing lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can tell you that in my 2wd crew cab stepside my modded 6.0 is really fast, makes a vortec 350 feel like a 4 cylinder, but I have no idea what it will be like in a 4wd truck, but I can say it will be a lot faster than what you have now.

scarybowtie

Reaction score
Oh for sure! I think you took it as "when I get the swap done what will it run", I have the swap finished tho and and in the first post is how the truck sits now. It's definately waaayy different. I was just curious what type of 1/4 times I could expect. It seems to run exceptional compared to similar ls trucks, I have a few buddies with tuned nbs 5.3 trucks and at least the bolt ons that I have if not more and my truck seems definately stronger. So are mid 14s out of the question now or would that be do-able?