GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
They were fine on my truck and I drove it over 50 miles a day 6 days a week. They are just loud.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This ***** was bad, except for the ten bolt and horrible axle hop on the freeway. That rear axle never quit bouncing, I can only imagine what it is like to ride in it on the freeway with unbalance boggers.

You must be registered for see images attach

And what it looks like behind my pos dd at a light.

And of course this, the 2 things that I have lost in life. :bawl:

Yes I am a whiney *****, get over it.

id be whiney if i lost that too

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good if they're both that easy to come by then you can get them both back. Not the exact same but probably improved!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I still check san antonio's craigslist about twice a month for that truck. The other one only time will tell.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah. So what was going on with the rear axle on that truck? Didn't quite understand what you meant and what causes it to do that? Glad as hell mine doesn't do anything like that I love getting on the highway smooth as can be, esp now the 37's gave me all my top end speed back and keeps it below 2,000 rpms too :D