GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know the details on this truck (lift kit, tires, etc.)?

oooop urdy those are maxxis buckshots if u wanted to know the brand -__- lol

and i cant stop lookin at this one!!
You must be registered for see images attach

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
slap some fenders on it lol bam!! lol and some dually adapters :( and maybe up the gears and a new set of tires 1500 maybe lol

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
How tough is it to turn one into a dually?

dually adapters up front and then add the rear flares, duallies also have a filler panel inside the wheelwell from how it is cutout in there, that would have to be added to the fleetside box after the outer wheelwell was cut.
rear axle may need the hubs changed to dually hubs

gm had a cc shortbox dually, but are pretty hard to come by

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Could you just add an adapter without doing all the other stuff?

if you just want the dually yes to a point, you still need clearance for the tires in the rear so you need to make the bed into a dually bed or make a flatbed or at least have it lifted far enough that the wheelwells are no longer a issue.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of the conversion?

no because i had not converted yet, my dually is still a longbox, there are plenty of shortbox dually pictures out there on the net so you can see where the fender placement is, i have the fleetside shortbox in my garage just waiting so i guess i could actually measure both boxes and give some measurements on where the flare should be mounted on the shortbox.