GMT400 TOTM #13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Whoever spray paints a giant ***** on their fence and takes a picture will get my vote. :lol:

There is probably some graffiti around here, nothing really picture worthy though.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Thanks again to everybody who voted for me!

I know this one might seem tough, but most don't realize how much graffiti they actually pass on their daily drives until they actively look out for it. Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be your traditional graffiti, it could also be some sort of wall art like these if you can find any:

You must be registered for see images attach

Keep your eyes peeled anytime you go somewhere and look for some that piques your interest. Looking forward to some artistic shots!

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Lol no local grafiti in my city. might just have to park next to an immobile train with some graffiti on it and take some pics.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Found 2 pieces of some really cool wall art yesterday on accident. Wasn't in a crappy part of town or anything. If you live near a university try looking at some of the businesses and stores near it. Down here they sometimes welcome stylized graffiti and wall art on their buildings. Just a suggestion to get some entries!

Lol no local grafiti in my city. might just have to park next to an immobile train with some graffiti on it and take
some pics.

Sounds good to me!

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only thing here is in the next town over where if I take my truck it'll get stole or ill get shot trying to take a pic lol. Good luck everyone lol.