GMC corner lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for some corner lights for my GMC. I'm not opposed to amber I just want something that is different from stock. I just want something that matches my headlights and park lights better. Most likely something euro style because that's what my head and park lights are. I think my first preference right now would be ones like these. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT But I've never seen them for GMC's. I've never seen them installed either but from my meager attempt of visualizing them on my truck I think I'd like them.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That eBay listing has been removed, so I don't know what you were looking at there. Honestly, I'm going to buy a set of these for my GMC grille. I like them better than any clear or stock lenses out there.

You must be registered for see images attach

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh sorry that ebay link was to some that were clear with the little orange reflector up one side. Are those the corners from carid? I'm leaning towards those a bit too.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah. Those are the Car ID corners. In my eyes, they're by far the best looking option out there. I've grown to dislike clears and I really like the almost stock look of those ambers.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I've kinda started to dislike clears too. I just want something that matches my euro style lights better. They just look out of place (and old) I think orange goes well with my blue truck too. I just wish they weren't 40 shipped...

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since they're the more modern clear amber, I think they work nicely with clear headlights. $40 shipped isn't too terribly bad. I've seen much worse.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$40 isn't terribly bad but I'm a poor student and I have to try to decide where to spend the few dollars of discretionary income that I have. I'm considering these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230581900955&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_5254wt_1167 since they should match my other clear lights. They are still technically legal and they are almost 1/2 the price. I have a hard time deciding things like this unless I can picture it on my truck though. I honestly don't know if I like these euro ambers any better... unless I saw them both on my truck (or a truck the same color).