Glad to be here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
I love these people who say they got 30mpg out of a Cummins. Lol.

Every single one of them that I asked to prove it said no. I was even going to top off the tank for the trial. I even told them I would buy their next tank if they got 30mpg.

For some reason they all turn me down. My exact response is, "well if they got that kind of milage, we would all drive dodge pickups and both ford and GM would be no longer selling trucks."

Sent from Robl@nd

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
30 using the imperial system would be stretching it. I mean stock truck, through in 3.08 gears, electric fans, etc, and maybe you could get 24 settled down on long trips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love these people who say they got 30mpg out of a Cummins. Lol.

Every single one of them that I asked to prove it said no. I was even going to top off the tank for the trial. I even told them I would buy their next tank if they got 30mpg.

For some reason they all turn me down. My exact response is, "well if they got that kind of milage, we would all drive dodge pickups and both ford and GM would be no longer selling trucks."

Sent from Robl@nd

I personally have done 27 with my buddies 04.5 Dodge 2500 4X4 ccsb on 265's, 3.73 gears, with a ladder rack. That was on a trip to Wisconsin while cruising across I-80 cruise control set @70. The only upgrade that he has is a diablo sport handheld tuner set on economy. The rest of the trip was 24-25.