Gettin me another obs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke(MI)

Blow Smoke
Reaction score
This obs crap is to addicting. I've been bitten by the bug yet again, first a 6.5 turbo , then that crappy old 97 k2500 GMC work truck bought sight unseen as a 350 that turned out to be a 454 which ended up being cannibalized for a mud truck :burnout: which I sold to buy the next toy, a 97 Tahoe. Nothing special, just your typical 'Hoe, anyways, I need mod ideas. I want a dune truck I can turn around and drive down the road the next day and look bad ass doing it
I'm thinking 3" block and level, 33/12.5r15 BFG All terrains on some black wagon wheels, going to go storm trooper. But not sure what will sound good for exhaust. I want a rumble. nothing to crazy just yet, so no pace setters or anything to that effect lol. ok ok enough bull. pics

You must be registered for see images

^ :puke: that interior is going to be the first thing to be changed. Cant stand that red. thinking nbs seats and center console, paint all plastics dark grey, dye carpet black

more pics to come tomorrow.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Cool, I like red interiors, but yours seems to be torn up, so changing it out isn't a bad idea.

Luke(MI)

Blow Smoke
Reaction score
Just that seat. Ive never been a fan of the red interior unless its actually a red truck. This interior has steered me away from trucks before, but a buddy of.mine showed me the interior he recolored and it turned out amazing, so figured what the hell I'll give it a shot.

Sent from my pocket

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I agree with the OBS stuff being addicting. I had a 82 (not the same BS but still) and now I'm wanting a 400 z71 to tear up. Can't wait for this weekend

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Luke(MI)

Blow Smoke
Reaction score
Here she is

The interior is in much better shape than that picture shows. May leave it for a little while or until i get sick of it. Plenty of power and a great runner to. Either the starters goimg out or the battery.needs a 3 hour hot charge lol.

Sent from my pocket

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeraldinmendez