Gauge lights not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey everyone...i just got a 95 c2500 6.5TD and driving it home tonight, found out that my gauge lights don't work. The light indicators for my turn signal, hi-beams, and all that work, and my interior lights come on when i turn the dimmer switch all the way up but my gauge lights don't come on. i need help! any ideas?

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, got outside today to take a look at it and the fuse isn't blown but it doesn't make my test light light up. Even if i put a fuse that i know is good in it, it still doesn't light up.

95six.five

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, figured it out!! my clearance lights aren't there because the guy i got it from didnt replace em after he took the base and everything off and the bare wires weren't taped or anything so it grounded out and blew the fuse/'s(20 amp and 10 amp in sequence) so i taped them up and replaced the fuses and I'm good! Thanks everyone!