Front end opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is 4 screws across the top if its newer than 94 The bottom clips in if its older pull the parking lights and you will see some more screws then 2 more down the center

There is also one screw right above the bowtie!

Since its a 96 there are 3 clips on the bottom, one under each park light and one it the center that is a PIA to get loose....

To add something revelant to the rest of the thread, I say go with a GMC clip.....

You must be registered for see images attach

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
disliked the denali clip right after i got it on the truck haha, been thinking about ditching mine too

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
haha the only reason Ive kept it on this long is the fact that its oem. I had an aftermarket on the tahoe and it was complete garbage.

For those who arent on fb, here is my final rendering on what the truck should look like by Layd Out in April. And yes, Ill probably be rockin the steels until I buy two more 22s. I hate this staggard crap. And I doubt my corners or tails will be smoked. I was just seeing how it looked.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
x2 on the gmc clip... i wish i had one

All you need is the grill and the two orange side marker lights on each side. Everything else is the same as a Chevy. I got my above grill at the pick and pull for $30.....