Front bowtie emblem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
Are there any companies that make a front bowtie with the design they have today for a 94 grille? Ive seen the factory gold, black, and billet emblems but none with the "chiseled" look of the new ones. Is it possible to retrofit one if necessary or will it have to be made?

You must be registered for see images attach

(This style badge on a 94 grille)

Taterbug

Reaction score
I'd measure out the space you have and compare it to the size of the new ones first. If it matches up you should be able to, don't see why not. I don't have my 94 anymore so I can't measure one out myself but iirc it didn't look any different in size to my other trucks in terms of width. Worst case scenario you might have to cut new bolt holes into your grill.

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
I'd measure out the space you have and compare it to the size of the new ones first. If it matches up you should be able to, don't see why not. I don't have my 94 anymore so I can't measure one out myself but iirc it didn't look any different in size to my other trucks in terms of width. Worst case scenario you might have to cut new bolt holes into your grill.

New bolt holes isnt an issue for me, I need a replacement grille eventually (If i can find the damn things) but ill have to go look at different cars and measure it like you said. I really like the look of the new emblem, im going for a OEM+ sort of look to my truck