Found Some Ebay Headlight Housings W/ Built In Glare Caps. Anyone Tried These?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The caps will help a little with the glare, no doubt. The pattern still won't be ideal since the housing isn't designed for HID's, so they're still gonna be annoying to other drivers, but it will be an improvement.

Richard

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen others that have been pretty happy with those headlights. Like someotherguy said, the glare caps aren't going to help with the scattering of the light, but they will cut down on the majority of the bad glare that will piss off other drivers. With my HIDs and glare caps, if I can look at my trucks coming down the road with my sensitive eyes and not have a big issue, then most other drivers won't have an issue either.

brocks 97

Reaction score
I have those headlights but they suck with a standard lamp I had to put in to get inspected when I moved back to tx. They have been good quality so far and have been sealed well.

bigboi

Reaction score
I bought a set very very similar (if not the same ones) off eBay a few weeks ago. Fit was horrible. Bulbs were loose. Alignment pins were way off. The bracket they provide was way off and they housings wouldn't even fit with my factory bracket. Ended up scrapping them and I'm waiting on anzos that will be here Friday.

Mine may have been a bad batch but I'm not buying them again.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo