eBay Find: TYC Elegante Headlights and Parking Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Found these on eBay, not mine, but I know the TYC lights are some of the best ones made, and these even have the matching parking lights.

These haven't been made in quite some time.... probably going on 8 years now... or more. They play pretty well with HIDs as well due to their design and glare cap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233092217537?ul_noapp=true#shpCntId#shId

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good lord! Are people actually paying those prices for TYC Elegantes now? I know they are desirable and discontinued but this is approaching the clear OEM style tail light levels of monetary insanity.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I'll stick with the eBay knockoffs for how; although I'd love to find those bottom turn signal lenses; is there anything out there close to those?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think I'll stick with the eBay knockoffs for how; although I'd love to find those bottom turn signal lenses; is there anything out there close to those?

Anzo 511033 are pretty close, the reflector design is slightly different though. Especially on the inside bulb's position. Vent holes are on the bottom edge instead of above the bulbs as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0038B491E

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very true. I can't lie, I've paid way more than I should have in the past for weird stuff like discontinued corner lights.