Found my red Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
How else can I drop the rear in this thing some more besides a flip kit? It already has shackles, but there doesn't appear to be any room for drop hangers.

I know Belltech had hangers as part of their 4wd drop kit so there must be a way.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Flipped the white letters out and got her cleaned up
You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, the letters out really changed the look....

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Great looking Tahoe! Looks awesome with the white lettering out on the PPV wheels..gotta ask though what is different about the PPV grille?

Whats up vorctexas cool hoe. I wanted to ask ya my friend looked at my truck said the whole front of the motor was wet. One friend said that thing needs all new gaskets and to get sealed. I am really hoping its a simple leak to get fixed should i go down get it inspected? I hate to think of having to get the motor all resealed

Please start a thread on this in one of the tech sections and not only can vorctexas help you out the rest of the GMT400 family can as well. That way we avoid thread jacking.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Great looking Tahoe! Looks awesome with the white lettering out on the PPV wheels..gotta ask though what is different about the PPV grille?

Thanks, I love the PPV wheels. PPV grille is the same as a W/T, sealed beam headlights. I just said PPV because it goes with the truck. I might have changed my mind again, though. Haven't reached a set decision except that the chrome grille has to go.

Sent from the Rat powered LG

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Gotcha. Were talkin back and forth on FB too haha. Do they make hangers? From what I can tell theres not much room for them, or do you have to trim away that piece of body?

Sent from the Rat powered LG