Forum Section for Worthy "How-To's" and Writeups?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Would be nice to see possibly an organized archive of how-to's and DIY writeups.
Admin/Moderator controlled, add only the worthy well-written and detailed write ups, with definitive titles to help save time and reduce clutter etc.

Replies disabled/enabled?

Just throwing it out there

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
FSC Has this and it has become one big hunk of crap with a bunch of different threads in it that are all great but it's hard to ruffle through to find a subject you're looking for.

Most of the good and useful tech write ups on this forum are stickied in their respective forum section. I think this works the best.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Agreed, I like our setup. Altho there could be more stickies per section. I started a thread today that had already been covered. The original thread answers a frequently asked question and would make a good sticky imo.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
They have talked about a tech section before ....but you run into the issue like they have on fsc you cant really keep it organized. If we see a good thread we sticky in that section or sticky and move to a section that may be a better fit.We dont see every single thread on the forum either so if you see a thread that you think needs stickied email one of us mods or admin the link and we will check it out!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Sounds good - I've just noticed in a few sections, there are a lot of stickies. And with the few things i've searched for in the past little while, has turned up very little helpful info (to me). I don't know if it's just me, but the search button definitely hates me!!

Anyways just wanted to see some thoughts about this, if what ya have now works for the majority then that's how she stays!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
FSC Has this and it has become one big hunk of crap with a bunch of different threads in it that are all great but it's hard to ruffle through to find a subject you're looking for.

Most of the good and useful tech write ups on this forum are stickied in their respective forum section. I think this works the best.

agreed... i like the tech articles...i just hate digging through jacked threads to find what i'm after.