for the non FSC members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
^ ya, bday was yesturday, but dont plan on chewing.

Happy belated birthday and good for you on not dipping or chewing or whatever yall wanna call it, I started when I was 14 and in 8th grade. It's a bad thing to start.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There's no preventing rust in MI, unless when you buy your truck brand new, you POR15 or something right away, inside the fender lips and inside rockers, under bed, behind tail lights.

My rust doesnt grow until each winter, otherwise my truck is clean all the time in summer and spring, even after offroading I wash it right away.

here in illinois there are a lot of these trucks rusted out, idk why people dont take care of them around here, there are ways to keep them that clean though

and for the no chew dip or whatever you wanna call it, 1 reason i dont wanna do is cause its a major turn off to girls, i got enough of those with out needing to add chewing
2 my cousins which are a lot bigger and a lot stronger than me will kick my arse if i do... they are alwas=ys talking about how bad it is and how they wish they would have never started
ohh, and thanks dirty for the bday wish

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
my dad bought a new truck when he was workin in illinois went threw one winter and that MF rusted bad!...but thanks every one

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
here in illinois there are a lot of these trucks rusted out, idk why people dont take care of them around here, there are ways to keep them that clean though

:lol: You are talking to the wrong guy chief, I get made fun of around my parts for having 'the cleanest truck in around' I'm a ***** too.

I work at a Tree farm, I have to drive to the job sites, I went threw a field that just was disked and we had heavy rain, I put it in 4hi and blasted threw it pretty good, that night washed the truck, meguiars mist waxed it and did the interior.

I have OCD about having my **** clean.

There's no reason my rockers should start rusting or my damn cab corners OR fender lips, I take the hose back there every wash, get my old sponge (for my rusty areas) back there and scrub it like I'm trying to remove ***** the night after prom.

It ****** me off is what it does..

Now everyone has to tell me about the rust on my truck as soon as they see it.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my 93 was a wisconsin truck its whole life... drivin in winter and you could tell! my current truck had never seen winter and was very well taken care of and its a world of difference. I would love to show the previous owner that Im taking care of it as well as he did.... (he'd prolly have a heart attack after seeing what Ive done to it.)

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There all gonna rust out sooner or later no matter how well you take care of them just the nature of these trucks!