For sale 99 burb, and 96 crew cab dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, we have decided to get rid of some of our vehicles, and the first 2 going up for sale are our black 99 GMC suburban it's lowered 4-4 has 12k miles on new crate vortec 350, has flexalite electric fan's, CAI, and a hypertec programmer that will be included with it, it's grey interior and all leather and has 4 bucket's and bench in the back, the bad the air doesn't work right now, it lost all of it's freon last fall and I have yet to investigate why, and it comes with a roll pan that need's fixed and repainted, my wife backed in to my 94 1 ton very slowly but enough to wrinkle the roll pan. $5k obo. The other truck is my 96 white crew cab dually, 6.5TD power everything except mirror's it has the red interior, will come with several billet interior part's, the truck is a 2wd, it has a new alt., new batteries, and has a relocated pmd, truck has 171K miles on it and it's a 4L80E automatic, it has bucket's in the front with bench in the back. It also has 6 new BFG tires that I just paid 1K for, they had about 200 miles on them, the bad the air doesn't work in it either. $5k OBO. If you are interested in either just ask and I will try to anwser any question's I can. Thanks

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What interior Billet Pieces do you have ? Willing to sell seperate?

Well most of the billet part's are on the door panel's and I would have to have stock door panel's to replace them with, but I will definitly have several interior billet part's as soon as I put my 95 interior together, I'm keeping a ton of part's until I get it assembled, I just know if I don't I will need something and will have sold it.