K3500 with crew cab AND extended cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. I was searching the Alberta kijiji and found this truck for sale. It is a 1994 K3500 with a crew and extended cab. I have no association with the seller and I am not interested in it. Just thought you guys might want to see this curiosity.....

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That is weird but interesting! I'm guessing they took a CCLB and added the back part of the extended cab, and swapped the long bed for short bed. I would like to see under the carpet, and underneath it; floorboards and frame had to have some work done.....

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why, just why? It kinda looks like a good idea but the bucket seats, and the extend seat? Two steps forward then three steps back. :3811797817_8d685371

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Something looks wierd about that middle door. The gaps aren't right, or something.
Yeah, they probably didn't put it together right, or the pins/bushings are shot. Looks like the rockers might be rough as well....