Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
You shouldn't even need photos. Just splice both wires from both Mirrors into the turn signal wire. What I don't understand is how come you can't just add another wire and splice it into the park light wires and it will work as park and signal lights, like the front parking light. Instead of having to deal with diodes.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your gonna love those mirrors

esp when you plow with them on there, its nice being able to see all around the truck

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
your gonna love those mirrors

esp when you plow with them on there, its nice being able to see all around the truck

yeah i can wait to get them then i gotta haul some more scrap to get enough cash to possibly get a bl or a lightbar like yours

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, if someone could photo shop this truck in green with a trans am shaker hood scoop, it would help me decide. My diesel bumper is at the Greyhound station awaiting pickup. Deciding on these cab lights or possiblly the newer style.
Did anyone get the electric/heated/turn signal mirrors? If so, where is the best place to get them?

No different than any GMT800 or GMT900 that came with them factory, big and stick out a long ways.

Here are some misc shots of my 99 with them, it's stock height.
You must be registered for see images attach