Finally found a 88-98 forum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome!! Can't wait to see pics! And you gotta tell me about that Caprice!!

Fair enough.

Shortly after I was born, mom told dad we needed a family car. So, she sold her '87 Dodge Charger, and he bought a 1985 Caprice Brougham from a local. In 1996, it was beginning to get some age on it, and one day dad left the farm with it "to run an errand", and came back with a 1995 Chevy Caprice, owned by a friend of his, whose father was the owner of Strosnider Chevolet. He had passed a few months earlier, and his son called my dad up and they made a deal. It has every option, leather, twilight sentinel, AM/FM/Cassette w/ 10 disc changer, aluminum rims, LT1, etc. It's been in the family ever since. Dad called me two years ago, and asked me if I wanted it, I told him yes. He dropped it off to get serviced, and I never heard anything else about it. About 4-5 months ago, I brought it up again, and he said he figured it was still sitting in the shop. Sure enough, so I went and towed it home. It changed a bit from when I last saw it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Crapton of elbow polishing and detailing later, here's how it looks now. Pretty good, for a car that up until May, had never seen a coat of wax, interior protectant, or leather conditioner in it's life.

You must be registered for see images attach