FastOrange Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the vandals...I have a question though
I know you have an electric fan in your truck and that you run the flex-a-lite controller, but do you have one fan or duals? I'm trying to install some fans out of a ford windstar van and want to know if that controller will work if its wired like this
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks man

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the vandals...I have a question though
I know you have an electric fan in your truck and that you run the flex-a-lite controller, but do you have one fan or duals? I'm trying to install some fans out of a ford windstar van and want to know if that controller will work if its wired like this
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks man

i have a single fan, all i did was run 12V+ to the flex-a-lite controller with a fuse, and then the 12v+ wire from the fan plugs into the controller, then just ground the fan...

4ofakind

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FastOrange
im sure you can figure out the "race" of these kids as well, and your 100% correct.
You mean .... Kneegrows?

Wow thought I joined a nice, tight-knit, respectable community forum. When did the ignorant racists join? 20-25 yr old white males aren't the only ones who drive these trucks.

Mal

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
i have a single fan, all i did was run 12V+ to the flex-a-lite controller with a fuse, and then the 12v+ wire from the fan plugs into the controller, then just ground the fan...

Ok thanks man, I'm pretty sure that the diagram I posted will work because thanks to the relays there is only a small current running through the controller even if the fans draw a high current on startup

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Wow thought I joined a nice, tight-knit, respectable community forum. When did the ignorant racists join? White people are'nt the only one who dive these trucks.

Mal

First off, im not racist, and i didnt mean black people, there has been groups of native kids causing issues around here, the cops even said the arrested two native kids the very same night and one was carrying a knife with orange paint flakes on it... the younger "Natives" have made "Gangs" around here, they basically go around f**king **** up, bear macing people, spray painting stuff, etc.

with that being said, not all native people are bad, my adopted aunt is native and so are some of my best friends.

4ofakind

Reaction score
Thanks for the clear up now that it has been called out but read the above quotes in Your thread. You called the race into. Question. Then two others reply w/ various races in Your thread and You do nothing to make it clear who You are implying until it is called out. BAD form. If you are not ashamed your adopted aunt is native and it realy does not matter, then say who you feel did it up front. Like a real man would. "Some punk native american kids were seen messing stuff up and i believe they got my truck too!" How hard is that? Keeps from having to defend poor communication later.

Mal

Oh you don't have to hate black peopl to be racist. There are some stupid racist balck peopl too.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thanks for the clear up now that it has been called out but read the above quotes in Your thread. You called the race into. Question. Then two others reply w/ various races in Your thread and You do nothing to make it clear who You are implying until it is called out. BAD form. If you are not ashamed your adopted aunt is native and it realy does not matter, then say who you feel did it up front. Like a real man would. "Some punk native american kids were seen messing stuff up and i believe they got my truck too!" How hard is that? Keeps from having to defend poor communication later.

Mal

Oh you don't have to hate black peopl to be racist. There are some stupid racist balck peopl too.

Okay, first off, this isnt the "come in and be racist thread", its my build thread, isnt my fault other people came in here and gave YOU the wrong impression, my post was a REPLY to Blue_92_Sierra, who also lives in canada, and im sure HE knows i meant Native kids, i thought it was just correct to not say what race they are, thats it, thats all.

4ofakind

Reaction score
Okay, first off, this isnt the "come in and be racist thread", its my build thread, isnt my fault other people came in here and gave YOU the wrong impression, my post was a REPLY to Blue_92_Sierra, who also lives in canada, and im sure HE knows i meant Native kids, i thought it was just correct to not say what race they are, thats it, thats all.

You're right dude it is YOUR thread. So really this quoted statement proves no one CAME in and gave me the wrong impression. YOU gave me the wrong impression. And there appears to be no reasoning with you. Hope your truck gets fixed.

Im Out

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
You're right dude it is YOUR thread. So really this quoted statement proves no one CAME in and gave me the wrong impression. YOU gave me the wrong impression. And there appears to be no reasoning with you. Hope your truck gets fixed.

Im Out

:wtf:

someone is WAY to buthurt over this, i dont understand why its MY fault someone else said black people.

seeing how i hadnt replied to this thread since the 15th...