Factory 20" inch Wheels fitment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 1993 C2500 4/6 drop Beltech with 6 Lug Wheels.
Does anyone know of a factory chevy/GM 20"wheel that would fit right with correct back spacing/offset?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Nope. Generally those OEM wheels have 2 problems when attempting to use them on a GMT400 6 lug 2WD truck -

Too much backspacing, tends to rub on steering linkage, end of control arm, tire rubs on frame when turning, etc.

Design too small for center cap to fit over the front hub - remember the newer trucks used a sealed unit bearing assembly; they don't poke out at all in the front like the older design.

Richard

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope. Generally those OEM wheels have 2 problems when attempting to use them on a GMT400 6 lug 2WD truck -

Too much backspacing, tends to rub on steering linkage, end of control arm, tire rubs on frame when turning, etc.

Design too small for center cap to fit over the front hub - remember the newer trucks used a sealed unit bearing assembly; they don't poke out at all in the front like the older design.

Richard

You my friend are awesome.... Thank you for saving me allot of time and money in searching for OEM wheels. I guess its aftermarket only......

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The newer trucks have a wider track so the backspacing is pretty extreme; to me they all look like GMT400 4WD wheels. If there are some OEM wheels you just gotta have, you could probably solve the issue with a set of quality bolt-on spacers, dunno, 1.5"? 2"? Then cost becomes an issue, plus the hassle of being 100% sure your spacers are torqued properly.

Richard

240 Gordy

Reaction score
Maybe try new style Chevy Avalanche stock 20's, they are the same bolt pattern.