Escalade mirrors, fog switch, cup holders an more....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I'll leave it up to Paul to decide. I paid for the PCM what he's asking for the mirrors and a 411 usually goes around 100-150 bucks, but if he'd rather have cash for them I'm fine to let them go. There's always lextech's pcm package deal if we don't trade.

I would like to get them for future use, but it won't break my heart if I don't get them either.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I don't want them, but I don't want Paul thinking he's tied into a trade deal.

No harm no foull either way.

:)

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you selling a gentex 177 mirror with temp/compass/auto dimming !!! Does it have the probe and pigtail !!!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you selling a gentex 177 mirror with temp/compass/auto dimming !!! Does it have the probe and pigtail !!!

I'm not sure of the model number but it is a dual display mirror that shows the compass an temp at the same time. Yes it includes both pigtails an the temp sensor.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it auto dim too !!!What are you asking for it all !!! Will it work in my 94 GMC !!! What else for sale !!! Thanks

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it auto dim too !!!What are you asking for it all !!! Will it work in my 94 GMC !!! What else for sale !!! Thanks

Yes, $50, yes, every thing I currently have for sale is listed in this thread, np

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will take the mirror !! Do you have paypal !!!

Yes I do, I have one person in front of you interested in it that I need to get a shipping quote for since hes in canada. If he passes I'll let you know. I can get another one for you if he takes that one though...

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too am in Canada but will be in the USA in 2 weeks to pick up my parcels....... If you can send one this week to my American address that would be great ;otherwise I will wait till springtime. Thanks and let me know A.S.A.P.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To you guys interested in stuff. I've been tired up the last 4 days 10+ hrs/day trying to get my mother in laws house ready for new carpet Monday. I apologize for the delay but I will get back with you about shipping prices an try an test those mirrors.

This small project has turned into a nightmare an cost me two vacation days :nono:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
To you guys interested in stuff. I've been tired up the last 4 days 10+ hrs/day trying to get my mother in laws house ready for new carpet Monday. I apologize for the delay but I will get back with you about shipping prices an try an test those mirrors.

This small project has turned into a nightmare an cost me two vacation days :nono:

No worries, i'm in no rush. Take as long as you want.

Cheers.