eric.s.t C3500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
What do you guys think of this ...

You must be registered for see images attach

The rear of the fender has been stretched. Id like to do that to mine ...

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sex^. I will be back shortly, have to go change my shorts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the stretched fenders look terrible, looks even worse with 24s when they stretch them up and the fenders become even with the top the bed. You can run stock width fenders if you find a cab and chassis rearend.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I think the stretched fenders look terrible, looks even worse with 24s when they stretch them up and the fenders become even with the top the bed. You can run stock width fenders if you find a cab and chassis rearend.

I like the look of stretching the width, having a fat a$$ rear... when the stretch up to the body line, I don't care for that... but I guess you need it to fit the wheel when you slam/body drop. Also stretching to the tail light, I find it helps flow the lines a bit cleaner and not as "boxy" looking.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the look of stretching the width, having a fat a$$ rear... when the stretch up to the body line, I don't care for that... but I guess you need it to fit the wheel when you slam/body drop. Also stretching to the tail light, I find it helps flow the lines a bit cleaner and not as "boxy" looking.

I didnt even notice that the fenders where stretched to the tail light unitl you said something. Kind of makes it look like a dodge bed.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Not much up date but alittle. Stuff has been happening in my life causing alittle bit of depression, trying to keep sane and busy so I don't need to go down that path! Weather has been being not bad, random cold days and decent warmer days. That slows down the process too! But here is what I have started

The fender:

I went ahead and patched the cracks in behind and in the front. Then I decided I was going to stretch the fenders out, 4 inches. Then towards the tail light about 6.5 inches and forward, so that it will still clear the gas filler neck, 4 inches also. This is more or less what I came up with.

In these pics, I havent stretched it forward yet...

So now im pretty much ready to fiber glass it. Im going to use the blanket method. Same thing ive seen on the show "TRUCKS" when they make the bumper for Rolling thunder! Wraping the blacket tight is making all the angles almost perfect. THe hardest part will be making the body lines, which im going to use none wax tooth floce

The easier is best mod as I stans, In the new blacked out and Amber LED cab lights...