Electric Fans - Beating a dead horse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itgm

Reaction score
I've gone through an extensive search on the forum about the best way to connect electric fans, this includes:

Fan controller from Jegs - part number was listed and they no longer have the one referenced

I found the following links during my search, but they all turn up an Ooops page.

I picked up my electric fans from a 2001 Camaro that one had an ls1
You must be registered for see images attach

I picked up this idea from here: https://harristuning.com/Tbi/electric-fan-conversion/

However, I'm not comfortable with the way he did connections and relays, and found many aftermarket units. Considering my fans were only $30, I felt I had enough wiggle room to afford something off the shelf.
I'm looking at this one from summit racing:
Or:

Amazon has a few, but their not detailed enough to notice the differences. Chase Bays has one, but doesn't seem even close to the quality of the painless performance.
This one seems to be a good option too:

I don't mind paying a little bit because of the price I got the fans.
I'd love to hear any options/alternative, and even better just tell me which way to go.

Thanks!