EGR block off plate???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys im putting a crate motor in my 94 this weekend and I bought a EGR block off plate will it work as is or do i need to do something else to make it work ...

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do you need egr?

if not then plate it, does the crate motor have a egr hole that needs a plate? if so plate it.

did you buy the right plate? the old style ones you have to modify to work, they will but barely I did it on mine.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont need egr. Plate will be here on friday so we'll see if it is the right one. I was just wondering if I needed to do something to the. Ecm

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont know yet. I just called the parts store and they ordered it ... will let you know when i get it

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well I can garuntee it's gonna be the old one, probably weiand or holley 8007 or 6007 I forget which. You'll have to make the holes bigger to get it to line up with yours and then it just barely covers, but it works.