Early 2020 update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS_Build

Reaction score
I got into this truck a little over a year ago. It has had a lot of stuff done to it. It's got Kicker DS speakers in it front and rear, soon to be upgraded. There is a Kicker CompVX 12 inch 2 ohm sub and a Rockville Phenom 750w Amp. Me and my grandfather built the box for the sub. Threw a cheap toolbox from my local junkyard in the bed. It also got new headlights and the light bar which is a 52 inch curved bar, both off ebay. I put tow mirrors on it which also came from ebay. I took the front valence off and I painted the front and rear bowties black. It is to be leveled pretty soon as well.

The truck hasn't really given me any major problems (knock on wood) but I had to put a new radiator in it as well as a distributor. The exhaust rusted off behind the muffler and I'm gonna end up either straight piping it or putting glass packs on it. I've got patch panels being shipped for the rockers and the cab corners as they're getting progressively worse. I'm still looking for a good set of used doors in the same color.

Truck:
5.7L Vortec
4x4
Stock Ride Height
18x,*** miles
Falken Wildpeak AT3W

First 4 photos are from the past week or so then the final picture is from May of 2019 shortly after it got new tires.

You must be registered for see images attach