dropped93 sierra build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
i approve of this idea haha

i know haha, after seein your truck with em also i was like damn i want some haha.

no progress on the truck still. i need to get it out to draggin sometime but gotta find time to. i work till 3 tomorrrow and were puttin the motor back in a 98 gmt400 after work and then maybe pullin the 454 outta the 83. im also callin about a 96 accord so ill haave to fit that in there also if i decide to go look and buy it.

e3mcgrath

Reaction score
here's a pic of them on my buddy's truck while his 22s were getting fixed. and i 2nd what 98nightmare said, just sand them down and spray paint them. mine held up well until i got in a rush swapping tires over.
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
here's a pic of them on my buddy's truck while his 22s were getting fixed. and i 2nd what 98nightmare said, just sand them down and spray paint them. mine held up well until i got in a rush swapping tires over.

I like that look because it doesn't have whitewall's, I hate whitewall's period, but that's probably just me.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
well guys, yall all know how i feel right now so im not gonna complain to bad. parts arent comin in, its been a month and a half and i dont have any money to mess with the truck right now, i havent touched it in a while :(

Reaction score
Don't stress over it.. it'll come out way better, gives ya time to ponder ideas and tweak things to get them perfect. I notice that trucks that take a long time are usually the one that have the most attention to detail done. It'll be more than worth the wait in the end bro!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Yeah don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat. I have not touched mine in awhile either. I don't have the money to do anything either.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
ALRITE GUYS. IM BACKK!!! for now at least hahaa. just got internet back up in my house so yay. some of yall have seen whats been goin on if yall are friends with me on facebook. not much but have got some progress. plans changed with this one, ive been through 2 other obs in the last 2 months and im back to this one again :)
so i cant afford to bag it yet because of time and work and i really need to have something else to drive again. so this is goin back static at around 7/10 probably. its notched and i fired the sum ***** up last night for the first time since janurary.
TRUCK RUNNING FOR FIRST TIME