Dont think I have posted these pics here..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EmersonHart13

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. Mine has a very minor leak but it results in oil smells that are not desireable. I may have to try this in hopes it will reduce these free smells.

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's either that or power steering lines are leaking. Need to get around to replacing them. There is.definitely a lot of crap around that area. There is some red in the black liquid. Thinking that could be the red Lucas oil power steering leak stuff coming out with it. Need to get on it. All that needs to go on there after today is the bumper and bolt the bed down.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well... it wasn't leaking. Started it, aired it up. There is oil/power steering fluid under there. Frustrating. Bout to put a FOR SALE on it.

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found out I'm going to have a son!!:rocking:

Backed out the truck today, drove around the block. Tore out my work bench so I could have the other side of the garage and the wife could have the other. A good thing for this heat and winter time.

Also what i thought was a huge pile of oil/whatever wasnt that big. Looks like barely a coating. Really where parts of the frame lay on the floor. Also need to get out and fix the oil pressure sending unit. Heard thats a gigantic pain though.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
grats on the boy it will help even out the defense mode at your house :lol: When is she do?

the heat has been killer lately so replace that unit and ummmm bring the truck to camp n drag she wants to be driven!

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
She is due in November. No Camp and Drag. Pepsi wont/can't let me off in the month of July. *******. Lol.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
they suck go work for coke...................if i could go back to merch it would be for nabisco or kellogs or something that has real lightweight stuff :lol:

November heh tell her to shoot for the 18th and name it after me :evillol:
Thats my bday my wife wiouldnt give me mine on my bday instead she waited till Dec 5th :nono: damn woman :lol:
Also you poor guy summer pregnancies are hell on a woman ....so you know that always comes back on the man and this is a horrible summer so far!

MaveRankus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Coke is the same way. Screw retail in general. Yea the wife hasn't been to bad during this heat. She gets to stay home and take care of the kids
Wish I could make it to camp and drag. Maybe one day. Showfest is on the radar though. Plus I need new tires.... Also need motivation. Have it just no time.