did my 411 swap but i get these codes what can i deleat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lussks

Reaction score
let me say thanks in advance

did my 411 swap truck runs good but i get all these codes and my torque converter wont lock up but i can lock it up with my modis scaner so it is working.. what codes can i delete from these

p0101
p0175
p0300
p0463
p01380
p01381
p1665

i know what they are its just i don't know what necessary

96 chevy tahoe 5.7 4x4 running 5psi of whipple boost, cam, headers, hand ported heads

or if some one has a file, to start with that would share it ..

Massey

Reaction score
TO get everything to work right simply get a tune on your PCM and have it programed to accept the readings with the gears and boost. THe TCL is not working because of the incorrect readings of the output shaft speed and engine load readings. This is really common with modified Camaros and other performance mods to cars... Trucks are just bigger cars! :)

Try these guys, http://pcmforless.com/ They are really popular around the Camaro scene and do a really good job with the tunes based on a data sheet you need to fill out. Prices are less than a trip to the dyno shop too.

Massey